At Canada Place

At Canada Place

2008년 4월 1일 화요일

Do you have any key-pal?

Hi, guys!

How are things going?
In my eyes, all of you seem a little tired these days.
Maybe it is due to some sort of homework and presentation
you are supposed to do in the class or in club activities, I think.
I feel the same way.
Actually, I have a Canadian key-pal in Toroto, Canada.
And these days I'm getting much help from him.
Last Sunday planning some presentation process, there was something difficult
for me to understand so I asked him some help.
And today I've got his reply and his answer was so clear to understand.
I'm very proud of him.
Do you have any foregin key-pal?

댓글 3개:

yanni :

Wow! Angela.
I envy you. I have no friend like that. Once I tried to have a chat pal in English, but it was not easy to continue keeping contact. I often meet foreigners while I am on the trip. I just enjoy talking with them for a while, and no more. If you find another good key pal, please introduce him/her to me, thanks.

Gibok-Kate :

Hi, Angela!
I have a keypal in Turkey. He is an English teacher there. Sometimes we chat online, but I didn't see him in person. I really hope that I will be able to visit his city, Istanbul before long.
I think you are so lucky to have a keypal in Toronto, Canada. Meeting people from other countries is always exciting.

s0311april :

I wish I had one.. Do you know any way to get a keypal? Please let me know. I had a co-teacher who is now in France teaching English there. She was an English teacher for one year in my school, but we exchange e-mails from time to time. So I wnat to have a key-pal who can send me e-mails more often.