At Canada Place

At Canada Place

2008년 3월 24일 월요일

What did you do last weekend?

Hi guys!
What did you do last weekend?
I went to the movies with my husband last Saturday.
The title I watched was " The Other Boleyn Girl ".
It was the movie about Ann Boleyn ( I'm not sure the correct spelling of Ann.)
who was the second wife of Henry 8th in England and her sister Mary Boleyn.
Is there anybody who watched this movie?
And do you know about Ann Boleyn ?

댓글 5개:

Mcluhan :

Actually I am an enthusiastic fan of English Premier League. Last weekend there were two big match : M-United vs Liverpool, Chelsea vs Arsenal. So I was looking forward to watching these big match during the last week. Can you guess what happened to me ? My kids and I stayed awake until 3 AM and enjoyed the game.

Andy's :

ㅎㅎ
You have the same question to mine.

Last Saturday I went bike riding with my two sons.
I have planned it for a long time, but I couldn't find the right time to carry out.
It took 2 and half hours from home. Sunny and warm weather for us. Went up the passage, panting and sweating, and wound down the mountain path with hairs flown back. Mountain path is full of various spring flowers - pink azaleas, white magnolias, golden-bell tree, plum flowers.

Lucy :

Hey, Angela!

Thesedays I'm so busy even during the weekend. I really yearn to go see movies, but I can't.

I went shopping with my husband and kids as usual. Every time I bring my kids for shopping, I make up my mind not to do it again, but I can't help. You know, little kids like to touch the displayed goods carelessly and tease parents buy anything that catch their eyes.

Have a good night!

Sunny-S03-07 :

Good for you!
As soon as I started to play tennis on Saturday night, it began to rain! Whenever I try to enjoy some outdoor activities, it rains or snows!!! So, do I just have to study at home or have good time with my family? That's not bad. Right? Because every moment is meaningful...

Nicole :

Hi Angela,
I'll have to remember to ask you about the movie in class. The cast looks quite good for that movie.

I didn't do too much on the weekend as I had a lot of homework.