At Canada Place

At Canada Place

2008년 4월 13일 일요일

Gloomy Sunday

Hi guys,

It's been a gloomy Sunday today.
Not only the weather but also my mood, too.
Do you know why?
I had to spend much time struggling to do my assignments,
especially writing the essay for Reggie's class.
But I haven't finished it yet. ㅠㅠ..
Actually it is much harder for me to write an arguementative essay
than a descriptive one.
How is your second essay going? What are you writing about?

댓글 5개:

Lucy :

Hi, Angela!

I'm surprised that you have same feeling! I'm working on the 2nd body paragraph now. As you told, it's too hard to go on and it takes more time, too. Actually I stayed up late until almost 3 a.m. yesterday, but I wrote only the first body paragraph. Did I choose the worng theme? I don't know. I feel like crying. T.T

Mcluhan :

Hi !!!

So did I.
I spent a lot of time worring about many homeworks lastweek. However I could not do any homework im my home because of many reasons.

My Composition topic is Miss Korea Pageant. I'm all against Miss Korea Pageant. I just finished the Introduction part. Whew!!!!

Mars :

To write an argumentative essay, I should visit many web sites and get a lot of information. Since my topic is about the school uniforms, the information itself is a little limited. Anyway I finished it now, but it is not very satisfactory. So I think I should spend some time on revising it.

s0311april :

My topic is prostitution.... Usually it is not an easy word to talk about, but I used up all the words like 'sex','brothel' that I will say for the rest of my life.

Sunny-S03-07 :

Writing an argumentative essay is really tough. I had to spend so much time referring to some materials on the Internet. And I couldn't use most of them because of plagirism. Anyway writing about 'The Miss Korea Pageant' help me know something about Miss Korea.