At Canada Place

At Canada Place

2008년 3월 17일 월요일

Another week has begun !

Hi, guys!
Another week has begun and a day already has passed.
At this rate, it seems that we could go through this intensive program very quickly.
As for me I like to go home every weekend, but to be back here again is also very good.
I hope that this feeling continues to the last minute of the program.
How about you, guys?
Are you enjoying this intensive program for us?

댓글 6개:

익명 :

Yes, I love this program. There are many wonderful teachers in my class. I find many things I'd really like to learn from them. There are few chances to stimulate myself as a teacher. Everything is here very new and interesting.

Andy's :

Of course, I am so crazy about this program that I don't want to go home during weekends, you know.
(^^)

Joining the program in English and seeing the nice teachers from all over the counter, even from Jejudo. I feel like a college boy.

Happy that my life always give me good chance.

Angela, if you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, sing for me. *.ㅇ

Nicole :

Hi Angela,
I am enjoying this semester very much. All the trainees in the program seem very enthusiastic and all of the instructors have commented on how motivated every seems to be. It makes my job very easy.

Mcluhan :

Cool program !!!

I am really satisfied with this program. First of all, I am very happy to meet warm-hearted and nice classmates with enthusiam.
Also, I believe this English Immersion program'll boost my English proficency.

yanni :

Hi, Angela.
Lovely lady, I'm happy to meet you in the class. I feel I'm enjoying the atmosphere more than the program. Before I came here, I was tired of teaching. This program is a turning point to my teaching career, I think. I'm just trying to enjoy everthing here with no brain... anyway I learn something.. ah..time to sleep.

KIMMIE :

Hi, Angela!

I really envy the trianees who left the comments above. Everyone enjoys this program. As for me, you know, this week was kind of tough to deal with. I was under the weather, so emotionally unstable, too. Every guy got some power from home every weekend? Oh, except Andy. But I feel much better now. That's because I met you, always caring about me, and other classmates who make me laugh. ^^ Thank you!!