At Canada Place

At Canada Place

2008년 3월 10일 월요일

Saying Hello to my studious classmates!

Dear my classmates,
Hi, guys!
Good to see you again on the blog.
I'm very impressed that all of you are so studious.
I'm always surprised that you can concentrate on the studying so passionately in every calss.
Sometimes we need to take some kind of social activities after class together.
Doen't it make a sence?
What do you think about that?

댓글 6개:

Mcluhan :

Great Idea!!!
Let's have a good time to know about each other.

Nicole :

Hi Angela,

Thank you for giving me information on the correct address to your blog.

I think it's a great idea to meet up with your class members outside of class. It will make your class feel more comfortable.

s0311april :

I remember hearing about that. Honestly, I am neither of them. But if I have to choose one, I'm a water person. I like to dip my feet into the cool waterfall water.

Andy's :

Hi, Angela!
How was the meeting outside in B&W?
I think most of us look happy.
Did you enjoy it?
I hope we meet again soon and share more about being a good teacher.

Mars :

Last night, finally we had a historical meeting with our class members!! We all had quality time together. What a pleasant time!!
To me, having time together means getting to know each other. When I think of our meeting last night, I'm sure, we can have a wonderful time here together. Have a good night and see you tomorrow morning!! Tomorrow is another HAPPY FRIDAY. Don't forget to pack your bags in advance.

Judy :

Actually, I had a great time.
It was a first time having our own classroom meeting. We had a good chance to know each other more details. After yesterday's meeting, I feel very comfortable with you. Let's have a good time in KNUE.